Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank11Portal[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank11Play NowLatest images[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank11Donate[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank11[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank12[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank12[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank12[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank11Log in[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Blank12RegisterSearch

[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Luke
Axiom Mod
Mod Luke

[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Empty
PostSubject: [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!   [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 am

Alright, so I have been very busy with work, school, military, training, and my girlfriend.
But I am glad to say I have found a little time to start work on RuneAxiom. The title says it all
I am start ALL over, fresh and clean. Ill post update after update on the website. Im going to be
targeting the MAJOR things first, like Lag, Bugs, Dupes, Glitches, Exploits, PvP, PvM. After I
feel that I have done enough for the time being on those genres I will move into
content, like minigames, quests, skill perfection, other fun stuff.

In other news, there will be slight altercations to the website, and staff. As of now
I am pretty happy with my current staff, P/F-Mod Shadow and P/F-MOD Nathan.

I am happy to be back into programming and expect a lot out of RuneAxiom!
Thanks guys!

Mod Luke

Last edited by Mod Luke on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://runeaxiom.forumotion.com
Nathan
Forum Mod
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!   [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Sounds great Luke! Can't wait to get playing, I know it will be a while but I know it will be worth it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mod Luke
Axiom Mod
Mod Luke

PostSubject: Re: [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!   [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:43 pm

You bet it will!
Back to top Go down
https://runeaxiom.forumotion.com
Shadow
Forum Mod
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!   [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm

You know me, I won't let you down. RuneAxiom will be #1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!   [SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling! Empty

Back to top Go down

[SERVER&CLIENT] Clean-Fresh Feeling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Official :: In-Game Updates-
Jump to: